Monday, October 8, 2007

More thinking

Mousey and I are most probably ordering our dolls by end of this week ^-^

We've been having some problems with the doll distributors so we would most likely have to pay arount 277 to 296 SGD each T^T

I've already gotten myself a face-up artist: Blackpaperbag.

I'm getting her to make my Er look almost like this EL:




I wanted her to do a full body blush for my doll too but lately, I've been considering if I should get my boy another body in the future ;_;

I'm not really fond of AA's body.

The joints of an AA body jut out and their hands look kinda funny.

I've heard that Volks bodies are good matches for AA heads.

But recently, I've been informed by Himeko that Iplehouse's bodies are very similar to Volks' normal skin bodies.

This is indeed great news!

Because I've been wanting to get this Iplehouse body;
but no one was able to tell me if they matched closely to the skin tone of an AA doll.

I'll only get a new body for my doll next year;
Till then, I'll just have to make do with AA's original body.

No comments: