Friday, September 14, 2007

Doll Modifications

I'm having body modification woes for my dollfie now :(

Shuii is a really good face-up artist, but I doubt she has the time to complete my boy's face up in time for EOY.

But anyway, I think Meeve does great face-ups herself too :D



This is her doll, Karasu.

He looks really gorgeous doesn't he?

I want my doll to have eyeliner like that but minus the eyelash looking lines on his bottom eyelid > <

I want his eyebrows to look a little thinner too =X

I hope Meeve will agree to do my boy's face up.
She isn't very confident of her skills right now but I'm sure she'll do well ^-^




Aren't those piercings awesome?

I have yet to decide how many piercings I want for my boy and where on the lips would those piercings be. I would love for him to have a naval pierce too!

But sadly, I've not heard of any "dollfie-piercers" situated in Singapore yet :(


And lastly, I want a tattoo on the back of my doll :D


I want this to go just below his shoulders~



I'm not sure if I want to include this design as well so that he'd have a tattoo that covers nearly his whole back.



1 is suppose to join the second tattoo at 2. I know, I don't have photoshop =.=

Hoping to get someone to print the tattoo designs for me so that I can play around with its size and position =\

No comments: