Friday, September 7, 2007

Panic! At the wardrobe

I can't decide if Dollmore should wait.

I have two sets of clothes I want to order from there and they'd cost me over $200.

But I really want the waiter outfit for my boy to go along in for EOY Cosfest.

And the kimono! Instead of the normal PJs set, I want my boy to sleep in a kimono! ^-^

Dang. I'm afraid that they'd run out of stock and not restock in time for EOY T^T

But anyways, found some clothes from Sunny's World that I would like to order as a cheaper alternative if I can't get my boy clothes on time:



Beanie - 15 SGD

Okay, it's not really my priority but since there are other stuff I want to get from the site, I might want to get the beanie if I have enough moolah. It's cheaper than those from official BJD companies and it's plain!





Rabbit hoodie - 38 SGD

Prolly one of the few cute things I would like my boy to have ^-^
Koda's Haruto has one of these in a different print and I quite like how it looks.
Planning to get the one in tartan though.




Cargo pants - 28 SGD

I so love this pair of pants. It's very reasonable for it's price too. But I can't decide if I want it black or white T^T


Shipping Fee - about 15 SGD

Total - about 96 SGD


Pretty reasonable eh? Compared to 34 USD shipping fees elsewhere =\

No comments: