Friday, September 14, 2007

Group orders

Ah. It's been long since I've last posted anything here. I just didn't have the time T^T

But anyway, I've got my mind set on buying these few items through sg_sd's Dollmore batch order:

- Barista Story Outfit for SD sized male
- 1.5cm black leather belt
- Black socks
- Cirgarette
- blue eyes

All this is going to cost me about 146.60 SGD without shipping.
I'm setting aside about 11 SGD for shipping.


Himeko has also kindly opened a Luts group order.

I have set my eyes on this pair of shoes which can be used for both casual and formal wear.

It costs 64 SGD without shipping and I will be paying her the deposit tomorrow ^-^


On a more random note,

I can finally purchase Souldoll eyes without having to join in any Souldoll group orders here.

Shipping only costs 2.15 USD!

That's really much much better than ordering directly from Souldoll- shipping costs about 22 SGD!


Also, I found really nice hoodies here .

Sadly, alot of them are already sold out :(

No comments: